Elevate Entertainment Payroll Services (EEPS) is committed to giving back and being of service to our community, on a local, national and global level.
The partners and team came together to select organizations near and dear to our hearts, starting with the fight against Parkinson’s disease. Our founding partner, Frank Cherry, passed away in 2016 from Parkinson’s, and we are committed to helping find a cure for this debilitating disease!
EEPS’ home office is located in Albuquerque, NM. We have selected Albuquerque Youth Symphony as our initial local organization for which we will support and be of service.
On a national level, additional philanthropic organizations EEPS supports include:
From a global philanthropic perspective, EEPS supports and focuses on the 8 Millennium Goals set forth by the United Nations.
The Millennium Development Goals:
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieve universal primary education
- Promote gender equality and empower women
- Reduce child mortality
- Improve maternal health
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
- Ensure environmental sustainability
- Develop a global partnership for development